- Canadian Government
- B.A., University of Manitoba
- M.A., University of Toronto
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
Director, Canadian Studies Program
Publications include: The Public Intellectual in Canada (2013); In Search of Canadian Political Culture (2007: designated as an Outstanding Academic Title by Choice); “Reading Prairie Politics: Morton, Lipset, Macpherson,” International Journal of Canadian Studies (2015); “The Constitutionality of Electoral Reform,” Policy Options (2016); “Ideological Competition in the Canadian Party System,” in Alain-G. Gagnon and Brian Tanguay, eds., Canadian Parties in Transition (2017); “Canada’s Ever-Changing Transatlantic Relationships,” La Revue des Juristes de Sciences Po (2018).
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Provincial Politics
- Political Parties
- Elections and Voting
- News.Politics Election Digest
- Canada’s 2008 election offers lessons for 2015 vote
- Is the NDP Manitoba’s Natural Governing Party?
- Wiseman in the media
- Orange Wave to Orange Crushed?
- Liberal nomination troubles ‘inside baseball,’ unlikely to sway most voters
- End of the Ford Era?
- The Dirty Tricks of Politics
- Don’t undermine Elections Canada
- Prof. Wiseman Interviewed on TVO's the Agenda