Completion Requirements: Political Science Minor (ASMIN2015)
The following requirements are effective for all students registering in the program as of March 1, 2020.
The Department offers a Minor program which meets the Faculty requirements. It consists of 4.0 POL full courses or their equivalent. Of these, at least 1.0 FCE must be 300+ series courses.
- No more than 1.0 FCE 100-level courses may be used to fulfill the program requirements.
- No more that 1.0 FCE NON-POL courses approved for POL program requirements may be used to fulfill the program requirements.
As of May 1st the various groups of courses will be posted on the Department of Political Science Website https://politics.utoronto.ca/undergraduate/courses/fallwinter-timetable/
- Political Science 100-level Courses
- Political Science First-year Foundation Seminars
- First-Year Seminars offered by other units approved by POL
- NON-POL Courses approved for POL Program Requirements
In addition to completing the above program requirements, students must also fulfill the degree requirements to graduate. Information on the degree requirements are outlined in the Faculty of Arts & Science Calendar. Students with questions relating to the degree requirements should consult with their College Registrar.