416-926-1300 ext. 3232
- B.A., Assumption University
- M.A., Wayne State University
- Ph.D., University of Michigan
Research interests: Canadian and comparative political behaviour; political parties and elections; research methods and design. Books include Absent Mandate: Strategies and Choices in Canadian Elections (2019); Comparing Democracies 4: Elections and Voting in a Changing World (2014); Dynasties and Interludes: Past and Present in Canadian Electoral Politics, 2nd edition (2016); The Politics of Direct Democracy (2003); and articles in journals such as Electoral Studies, Party Politics, Canadian Journal of Political Science, American Political Science Review, British Journal of Political Science, Comparative Political Studies, and the European Journal of Political Research.
- Canadian and Comparative Political Behaviour
- Political Parties and Elections
- Research Methods and Design