- Canadian Government
- MESc, University of Western Ontario
- M.A., University of Western Ontario
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
Sessional Lecturer teaching Canadian politics, environmental politics and policy, Ontario politics, public policy, research methods. Cross-appointment to the School of the Environment, teaching multi-disciplinary courses on environmental policy & decision-making.
Articles published in Environmental Politics, Canadian Public Policy, Commonwealth and Comparative Politics, Parliamentary Affairs, the Journal of Legislative Studies, the Canadian Parliamentary Review & the Canadian Study of Parliament Group.
Previously Research Officer in Research Services, Legislative Library, Ontario Legislature (1989-2003).
- Research Methods and Design
- Canadian and Ontario Politics
- Environmental Politics and Policy