- International Relations
- MESc, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A., University of California, San Diego
- Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
Recent work includes a two books published by Cornell University Press The Authority Trap (2017) and Internal Affairs (2012), and articles in British Journal of Political Science, Human Rights Review, International Studies Review, Perspectives on Politics, Review of International Organizations, and Terrorism and Political Violence. She is also interested in the role of digital technologies on activists worldwide.
- Transnational Advocacy Networks
- Comparative Organizations
- Social Movements
- Non-state Actors
- Digital Activism
- International Norms
- SSHRC Insight Grant Awards
- ARNOVA book award
- Canada Research Chair in Global Governance & Civil Society
- New Appointments
- Professor Wendy Wong and student Peter Brown publish paper titled 'E-Bandits in Global Activism'
- Congratulations on Tenure!
- Professor Wendy Wong to receive one of five undergraduate teaching awards