- B.A. (Hons.), University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A., University of Toronto
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
Research Interests: The relation between philosophical, historiographical, and political discourse; transition from premodern to modern forms of social, cultural, and political life; problems of modernity and temporality.
- Socio-historical Relation Between Philosophical, Historiographical, and Political Discourse
- Transition from Premodern to Modern Forms of Social, Cultural, and Political Life
- Problems of Modernity and Temporality
- History of Political Philosophy